Friday 19 December 2008

Character Model Sheets



These were my initial try at some rotations for my two characters. Although reasonably pleased with how they came out, they are not how my characters are going to look in the final film, as they are far too detailed and have lost all the charm and movement of the characters I drew for my storyboard.




Megan


Model Sheet



Mother

Model Sheet




I think my final characters will remain quite sketchy and loose, much like the drawings I previously posted, taken from my storyboard. This suits my drawing style but also the background aesthetic I am aiming for, which I think will be similar to the backgrounds in Anna and Bella by Borge Ring. These are quite simple allowing the characters to be the main focus.

Instead of continuing to try and draw accurate rotations I plan to continue sketching both characters in various poses and with various expressions.

No comments: